If you have come this far, I hope that you enjoyed reading these notes as much I did writing them down. I guess one of the key takeaway is MBA is not a destination, it’s a journey – each with this unique memories, pleasures, and at times, nervousness. Though the program lasts for two years, these experiences and associations, will stay for the lifetime. No matter where your journey takes you, I wish you the very best in whatever choice you make!
PS: Feel free to drop me a note if you have any questions, and check these pages again for more updates from my side.
1 comment:
Hey, I read the whole thing. Very well Explained.
So Where are you presently and with whom are you working with ? :)
All the Best for your Future.
Hope you reach the pinnacle of your success. :)
( BTW Could you take a wild Guess who i am ? Please Do Email me )
Post a Comment